Thursday, October 22, 2009

New camera, new post

Well, it's been a while since I've posted, but I figure it's about time I put a new post up here. I just bought a new camera, my old one got lost somewhere and I don't know where it is. This new one is really cool and allows a lot of customization with the pictures on it and it takes some really crisp pictures.

My school is getting ready for an English speaking contest tomorrow so tomorrow I get to sit down and judge about 24 students and listen to them speak in broken English. I think I'll survive, but I'm not holding out for any real good performances. Some of the students did their presentations in class, and I graded them... but some of the bad performers got chosen by the Korean teachers even though there were better students because, according to my Co-teacher, "Their parents say that their English is very good. They should be in the speaking contest." Gotta love the objectiveness that these teachers bring to the school at times. (Yeah, I get jaded by Korean culture at times).

Anyways, here are some pictures that I took with the new camera.

Here's my English classroom

From Pics with my new camera


The board at the front is a 52" TV

Here are some creepy spiders

From Pics with my new camera


These are out everywhere in the fall.

And here are some students with anti-swine flu masks

From Pics with my new camera


From Pics with my new camera


From Pics with my new camera


If you want to see more pictures that I took, you can check them out here

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Rhea said...

Those spiders are very colourful... and I don't think I'd like to see them everywhere! That's a huge TV screen in your room!
I was looking at your pictures and saw a screen with a blue checkered floor--is that some interactive technology?
Keep sending those pictures!
Love you!
MOM

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous sarah. said...

Nice pics! Now our cameras don't match anymore...

Judah would like a pretend spider like you have:)

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous sgps said...

nice picture

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger SarahChannie said...

cool :) what model/brand of camera did you get? the picture quality is really good! i'm thinking of a getting one as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares