Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Rainy Season

Sigh. It's the rainy season again in Jeonju.
I take my motorcycle out to meet my friends... and it ends up raining as I'm out. I have to take taxis home and pick the bike up later :(
One time when I was in the taxi to pick up the bike, it went from sunny to torrential rain in 5 minutes. I had to wait 2 hours before I could drive my bike home.

On a lighter side, my school did an English song recital the other day. Here are some videos of the ones that I could record:








3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Rhea said...

David--it's so good to see a new post! The videos are great--you've done a good job teaching those kids their English! Did you do the choreo?

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Nah, the choreo and the learning of those songs was done by the homeroom teachers......
But I did do the MCing of the event so I did serve a purpose!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger outlook fly said...

The following latest version Microsoft Office 2010 Key incorporates a new wind resistant gui that unearths popular instructions, superior images, in addition to arrangement abilities so you can produce high-quality documents, including a potent note and information group resource, and much more excellence and protection while using report inspector oral appliance enhanced automatic papers retrieval. With these changes, Dwelling plus Undergraduate 2010 and beyond Microsoft office 2010 causes it to become a new joy to accomplish schoolwork and other responsibilities in the home. office 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares